Organization Committee– Provide leadership in maintaining funding sources and provide a unified direction for Colville Together. Promote the mission of Colville Together to our community.
1) Coordinate with other committees
2) Apply for Funding
3) Apply for grants and technical assistance
4) Website maintenance
5) Quarterly Newsletters to downtown Businesses
6) Long term planning
6) Community outreach and promotion of Colville Together
Design Committee – Work to create a beautiful downtown that is inviting and pleasant, which will encourage community and visitors to stay, shop, drink and dine.
1) Participate and assist in any city major projects
2) Implement Façade & Building Improvement Program
3) Downtown Christmas Tree – Students Ornaments
4) Behind the Façade Tours OR Downtown Walking Tour
5) Assist building owners with any façade design requests
6) Downtown Clean Up Days
Economic Vitality Committee – Invigorate the economy by encouraging entrepreneurship and community to shop locally and support small business.
1) Shop Small Summer – Coupon Book Free to Public
2) Shop Local Marketing plan for holiday’s
3) Shop Small Saturday
4) Restaurant Bingo
5) Encourage opportunities for downtown businesses
Promotions Committee – Invigorate the economy by encouraging entrepreneurship and community to shop locally and support small business.
1) Chamber Events
2) Farmers Market Booth – Shop Small Summer Coupon Book
3) FarmJam Booth
4) Fourth Friday – Concert, Stores open late, vendors